*THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN-STORE AND FOR LOCAL DELIVERY IN THE PERTH METRO AREA*
Made with premium Duck meat and frame to provide a novel hypoallergenic single protein alternative. This diet is specifically designed to provide a low GI source of protein and functional fibre for dogs. Duck provides essential dietary elements including essential amino acids, glucosamine, chondroitin, calcium and essential fatty acids (EFAs). Proven to provide the carefully balanced calcium and phosphorous ratio (1.6:1), essential for large, giant breeds and growing dogs. Whole Duck (meat and a small amount of bone/frame) provides essential dietary elements including calcium, glucosamine, chondroitin and EFAs.
This diet may assist with diagnosing and treating indications such as:
- Food sensitivities or food allergies
- An hypoallergenic alternative for dogs that are food sensitive to common proteins
- Ideal for dogs in need of a novel protein diet
- Ideal for large, giant breeds and growing dogs
- Healthy gut function (fibre and antioxidants)
- High energy formula good for active dogs
- Excellent for energetic dogs, dogs needing to gain weight healthily, and suitable for dogs of all breed and life stages
- Naturally rich source of iron to assist muscle development
- Inappetent dogs
Ingredients: Duck, sweet potato, tapioca, potato, vitamins, minerals, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, salt, natural digestive enzymes, celery seed powder.